This site was set up by friends of Robyn who want to know how much she is loved. We "love love love you Robyn" emailed one activist and "stay strong" wrote Serpent.

Comments

Alix
12/23/2009 12:15pm

Oh sweet wonderful fabulous Robyn! I'm sending you lots and lots of love and hoping and praying that 2010 is your best year yet! Let me know if you need a new tit print from yours truly for a little inspiration and light.
love love love
alix

12/23/2009 1:57pm

Love you Robyn!!

12/23/2009 4:54pm

Robyn,

You are the core to my inner being, and the mother I never had in your own little way.
You are a fabulously amazing being with a heart of gold and the soul of a dancer, moving from one part of your life to another in a very swift and beautiful motion.

I hold you very sacred in my heart, and love you with all that my soul has to offer.

You will experience more love, and more happiness in this life, as I am confident that you will finally know the truth of why you are so wonderfully loved and cared for!

Because you are Brilliantly you! And there is no one like you in the world... Thank the Goddess for that, cause another Robyn would be to problematic, and I'm afraid there is no room for another one of you... lol

I love you Robyn, may you always feel cherished and loved, and a most valued precious treasure...

Kisses,
Acire

Robyn
12/23/2009 7:48pm

I love you all very much. PJ Starr you are the shit. I don't have my glasses on and i hope this makes sense. but I love you all thank you for this great site.

love and a million kisses
Robyn

12/23/2009 8:57pm

Robyn, the first time I met you, I was standing on the medium of Van Ness and Golden Gate, with a large sign promoting Prop K, dressed in nearly nothing. Cars were honking, traffic was slowing, and you jumpped out of your car, and started yelling "Hell Yeah!!"

I had no clue who you were then, but I soon got to know you, respect you, and befriend you.

It was you, and this great organization you built, that enabled me to come out of my shell, get involved (a total foreign concept for me) and make a difference. Through working with you, I met my future wife. As we all know, being a sex worker is often a lonely life for many of us, and to find my true equal in Acire, was awesome.

Talking with you on Election night only empowered me more, and I am forever in your debt for totally changing my life. By changing my life, I have been able to do the same for many others, shedding life on our work, breaking the myths and stereotypes that prevail, and educating all about the importance of what we do.

You are a true friend, and will always be on call for you. You taught me to be me.

Love you lots,

Shelly

Liz Coplen
12/24/2009 8:50am

Robyn,
I had heard the term "Fearless Leader" many times before but never really associated it with anything or anyone until meeting you. In the few short years I have had the honor of calling you my friend, you have shown me the true meaning of what a fearless leader really is. From your humble "Aw shucks!" attitude to your motivating "Come on guys! We can do it! Lets just get it the fuck done!." You are such an inspiration to me and so many others. You are one of a kind Robyn. I love you. Hugzz, Liz

Melissa
12/26/2009 10:27am

Robyn,
You are truly amazing. I remember being SO EXCITED that you agreed to speak at the symposium that I put together at Georgetown - I was like, wow, a real life hero! - and then you appeared and you were so approachable and friendly but also fierce and brilliant and everything all rolled into one amazing person (remember when you did that terrific/crazy Fox News interview - when is Fox News not crazy - and you kicked ass - talk about being fierce!). You must know that all of us in the NYC area are thinking about you and sending you positive vibes and I second the sentiment that 2010 will be your best year ever. You are amazing!
Much love,
Melissa

Kelly Shoulta Sloan
12/29/2009 6:22pm

I have known Robyn since the 6th grade. She was one of the first friends I had at a new school. Robyn was so strong then and still is. She is the person I would want on my side. I am not a sex worker but if I were I would want her to lead me. I have loved her from the first time I met her and I love her to this day. Stay strong Robyn and know I am so PROUD of you. You are a brilliant woman and I wish I had half of your dignity. You are one classy woman.

Love you,
Kelly Shoulta Sloan

12/30/2009 1:41am

I'm so glad this site is up.

Don't remember the first time I met Robyn but I do remember the second time: I couldn't wait to get a hug from her and was astonished she remembered me from before. She radiates love and strength and has no tolerance for bullshit. She does amazing things I keep missing like the Dec 17 march in DC or accosting various members of the SF political structure.

Being around Robyn is simultaneously healing and strengthening. She has an obvious mischievous streak that I love.

She's a fighter. I've no doubt many people beyond sex workers have been touched by her spirit.

XX

Susan
12/31/2009 2:17pm

Robyn, you rock!

Thank you for everything you do. It is about time you are honored in this way!

With all my love and admiration,
Susan

Vegan Vixen
01/02/2010 3:15pm

Robyn, thank you so much for your strength, resiliency, and determination as a person and an activist. I get so much positive energy from you and I appreciate your great attitude!

03/11/2010 8:00am

Have unlimited thoughts at this ( and at all times) and you will beat this limited obstacle called "cancer".Try to laugh as much as possible. I have yet to meet you but I respect you for being humanly and emotionally vulnerable by going public with your support for sex workers.

08/01/2012 1:03am

Thanks for getting the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about this and love learning more on this topic.

08/01/2012 1:03am

10/01/2014 11:39pm

Dating advice and relationship advice from the #1 trusted online dating site - eHarmony. Get free dating advice and join a friendly dating community.

04/05/2016 5:43am

Thank you for another informative website. Where else could I am getting that type of information written in such a perfect method? I have a challenge that I'm simply now running on, and I've been on the look out for such information.

06/19/2016 10:47am

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us.

Highly qualified information because it can provide useful info thanks.

03/11/2017 3:53am

There is always a risk of losing important information while using a cellphone.

06/18/2017 11:21pm

Thank u so much admin and sorry permission share in here